Family Fire Safety & Fire Extinguisher Use-August 29
Tuesday, August 29th
Municipal Building-Lower Level
6:00 p.m. –9:00 p.m.
This program is taught by members and officers of the Marshall Township Volunteer Fire Department. It will teach your family basic but essential Fire Safety Tips and Fire Extinguisher Procedures as well as many other helpful fire safety procedures.
Some things that will be covered:
- Installing & maintaining smoke detectors
- Planning & practicing escaping a fire.
- Knowing how to deal with smoke.
- Keeping an eye on smokers.
- Being a more careful cook.
- Portable & space heater safety.
- Remembering that matches & lighters are not toys.
- How to care for burns.
- Being more careful with electricity.
- Knowing what to do if your clothes catch on fire.