Marshall Township’s revenues is derived from a combination of taxes, charges for services, donations, grants, fines and other miscellaneous sources.
School & Township Real Estate Taxes
Bills are mailed on or around July 1 of each year.
|Discount / Penalty||Due Dates|
|For 2% discount||July 1 through August 31|
|For face value||September 1 through October 31|
|10% penalty added||November 1|
2022 Millage Rates
- Marshall Township - 1.42
- *Allegheny County - 4.73 (Collected by Allegheny County Treasurer)
- *North Allegheny School District - 19-1408
- Earned Income and Local Service Tax collected by Keystone Collections Group and can be reached at 888-328-0565.
- Resident Earned Income - 1% of earnings
- Local Service Tax: $52 for earnings over $12,000
- Per Capita $10 to North Allegheny School District - appears on your School Real Estate Bill.
- Real Estate Transfer Tax 1% (0.5% to Marshall, 0.5% to N Allegheny) - An additional 1% is collected by the State of Pennsylvania.
- There are no Mercantile or Business Taxes levied in Marshall Township.